............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Monday, February 13, 2012

We Are Back!!

Our trip was wonderful, short and hard all rolled into one. First off we left on Friday early before the sun came up. Pooh Bear was not happy to wake up this early and was just a bit crabby. Once he remembered we were going to grandpas he instantly was wide awake and begging to put his shoes and coat on.
We had to stop often as usual. Pooh Bear still has motion sickness so we have found that stopping often about every hour prevents disaster!!! While traveling to see grandpa Pooh Bear did not eat much the whole ride. I believe his little tummy was not too happy. Traveling back seemed to be much better. He was able to eat some fruit and cheese. I got some pictures of Pooh Bear and Little Bug playing together. They played shopping and cooking for hours on end. The shopping cart and plastic play food was one of the best toy investments I have made this year. Cheap, long lasting imaginative play. Please forgive me for the blurry photos. I took over 50 pictures and most were just a blur so I am posting the best.






I hope you have a great week.

5 comments:

  1. Aww so cute. Motion sickness is no fun. Glad you had a great time. I need to get my boys a shopping cart. They would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are little cuties!! I don't know what it is with cameras,, some days mine takes nothing but blurry pictures. It can't be the operator.... it has gotta be the camera. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got horribly car sick as a child, so I can sympathize. Glad you had a good trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little chefs in the making! When they open their restaurant, let me know!

    ReplyDelete