............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Family Fun

While on our trip to visit our granddaughters we celebrated Easter. I always like to celebrate the important holidays with each of our grandchildren. Many times that means we have to bring the holiday to them. We often celebrate before or after the holiday. We may even have two or three holiday events. This year we will have two Easters. Our granddaughters did not seem to mind having Easter early this year. I was so happy the weather permitted an egg hunt.

Happy Sunday Everyone!

5 comments:

  1. How cute and happy Sunday to you - they are so sweet looking. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is adoreable of the kids. Cute little ones they are.

    How fun that they get to celebrate twice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are just precious, how sweet. I know you must be a proud grandma. It looks like all of my grands will be here this year. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so precious! When you have a big family this sometimes is the only way to do it. I know we have done it many times :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your grandkids are darling! Easter egg hunts are still fun for me! I'd much rather hunt the eggs then hide them! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete