............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Our First Visit to Chick-fil-A

While on our last trip to visit our granddaughters we had a new experience! My daughter-in-law invited us out to Chick-fil-A. I had heard many nice things about Chick-fil-A. We just do not have any near our home. We really enjoyed the food. The costumer service was great. The place was clean. The food was awesome. I even liked the play area. I have never said that about any fast food play areas. The entire place was clean including the bathrooms, play area, and tables. Did I just repeat my self. That is how clean it was I am just amazed.

That is SweetPea. This is not her first time trying to climb in the play area. This is the first time she succeeded in climbing past the first level. She made it all the way to the top and used the slide. I was so happy to be there to wittiness her success.
That is Pumpkin and Pooh Bear. Isn't Pumpkin growing up. She is just so adorable and lady like. Now, this was Pooh Bears first time as you can see by the I am not thrilled look in his eyes. He decided it was ok as long as Pumpkin stayed with him.
This is Pooh Bear 30 minutes later. When it was time to leave he was the only one we had to bribe to come out.

Oh and if you all like Chick-fil-A you should stop over to my favorite blogger Terri's Little Haven. She has the most awesome Chick-fil-A giveaway going on right now. Hurry over and get some entries.

This was not a review of Chick-fil-A it was just a family adventure. 


7 comments:

  1. I LOVE CHick Fil A - my favorite place. And I love those cutie grandchildren too. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't have any near us either. I guess I need to go on a trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your post. So cute. I am glad we all had such a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see the Chick fil A quite often when we go to Ohio and Erie.... which is quite a lot.

    Never eaten at one though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable and it looks like y'all had a lot of fun. I hope you're having a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet Pea, Pumpkin and Pooh Beah all looked like they had a great time at Chic Fil A. They are adorable, cant wait to be a granny

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are just the sweetest ever! Thank you very much. I love taking the grands to Chick-fil-a. So much fun and so yummy! Love all of your photos!

    ReplyDelete