............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Monday, March 19, 2012

Pinterest And Your Business

Ebook Review
Title: The Quick and Easy Guide to Branding Your Business and Creating Massive Sales with Pinterest
Author: Kim Garst

Why did I chose to review this book?
I am interested in learning how to use Pinterest to the best advantage for my Etsy shop and my blog.

Book content: This easy guide explains what Pinterest is and how it can be used as a social media platform for your business. You will find explanations on board organization and a strategy for naming your boards. There is also a section for online marketing and direct customer engagement. One topic I really liked was is Pinterest right for your business. The details explain when Pinterest might not work well for certain business. The detailed planing steps in this book are extensive and cover a wide range of topics. You will certainly learn something new about using Pinterest to strengthen your business and brand.

What did I get out of The Quick and Easy Guide to Branding Your Business and Creating Massive Sales with Pinterest? I learned a lot about how to arrange my boards to strategically engage my followers. I also learned how to create my own theme boards to create greater traffic and repins.

A sneak peak: a quote straight for the book, "Build At Least 8 Boards with 9 Pins Each." Of course you ask,"Why 8 Boards and 9 Pins?" or "Don't create an empty board until you have images to put in it." Hmm, you might want to purchase this book on Amazon here to find out Why!

To learn more about The Quick and Easy Guide to Branding Your Business and Creating Massive Sales with Pinterest and the author Kim Garst you can find them on  Twitter and Facebook.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Mom Blog Society Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers

3 comments:

  1. I need to purchase this book. I'm new to Pinterest too and I'd love to learn to use it to my advantage! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to find your link for Pinterest but I can't find it. I Swanee I lose myself sometimes ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying to find your link for Pinterest but I can't find it. I Swanee I lose myself sometimes ha.

    ReplyDelete