............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Worrier

The Author of this post is Velma Baird
We’ve all seen the commercials for the option to “bundle” services. It’s clearly an easy way to cut down on the number of bills you have to pay, and it’s a great way to save money a lot of times, but it’s also easy to sign up for a provider that’s not going to offer the level of service you provide. I always recommend that everyone do as much research as possible, especially when you are dealing with something as important as the way you and your customers will communicate! I did a ton of research on San Diego T1 providers in my area, and ended up with one that I’ve been very happy with. I knew going in that bundling services was all the rage, but I wasn’t going to settle for just any provider. I haven’t had a single moment since I made the switch where I had to worry about either my phone or internet service. It’s been great. I’m freed up to worry about everything else that’s going on all the time; I already worry about everything under the sun. There’s no reason to add anything to my list!

4 comments:

  1. I wish I could find something in my area I'd be happy with. Maybe I should move to San Diego. Thank you so much for sharing this great guest post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not really looked for anything yet, but it would make life easier

    ReplyDelete
  3. Living in a small town like I do... I have 1 option. Happy you like yours. We would love to switch to something else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my bundle! I have had little problems with it.

    ReplyDelete