............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Free, Free, Free Recipe Books & Gift Cards

Would you like a free Slower Cooker or Cupcake Recipe eBook? I just joined the American Family and now I have my new Cupcake eBook. Signing up for an American Family account is easy and you actually get some benifits. You get points for printing recipes, taking quizes and playing games! You then cash your points for giftcards electronics and more!! I like gift cards my self! So, hop on over and sign up. While you register some other offers pop up. I just skipped through the other offers. You can skip or take another offer its up to you.

AmericanFamily.com Free Slow Cooker Recipe eBook


AmericanFamily.com Free Cupcake eBook


8 comments:

  1. Thanks Bonnie, I need to go check this out!! I could always use Gift cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bonnie, I need to go check this out!! I could always use Gift cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I wasn't already a member so I could get the free ebooks lol. Thank you so much for sharing. I like to earn points for neat stuff on American Family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for sharing this link! free is always good :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Forwarding this post to my daughter that loves to cook! Thanks Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need a printer so I can use all these great savings and stuff I find. I need to work on that part. Thanks I will have to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing - I am always on the lookout for good free recipes :)

    ReplyDelete