............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Friday, May 11, 2012

#CelebrateMom This Weekend

This weekend in honor of Mother's Day Diet Pepsi street teams will be out treating our moms to some nice treats. Be sure to have a Diet Pepsi in hand you may be rewarded with a refreshing treat – like a spafinder.com gift cards and custom totes filled with goodies, coupons – and of course some Diet Pepsi!
Keep an eye on the Diet Pepsi Facebook and Twitter pages throughout the weekend for updates.



If your planning to purchase Diet Pepsi any time soon don't miss this event. Now through May 13, consumers that buy three 12-packs of Diet Pepsi save $3 on flowers for Mother’s Day at SuperValu stores

5 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day--I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat thing for Pepsi to do.

    I know one time I was in Las Vegas and they handed out Pepsi to people walking by

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I have ever had a diet Pepsi before but I'd like to try one. I don't buy sodas because the kids would drink them then I really would have my hands full. When Abs starts school and I can sneak a few in, I'll see how we like them. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this Cecil's NaNa collects Pepsi things if she seen this she'd have a fit!

    ReplyDelete