............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Friday, June 1, 2012

Freebies! Do You Like Freebies?

As many of my readers know I like bargains. I am often searching for the perfect deal. I like to share my best finds with you my readers. I know that many of my readers like freebies just as much as I do. I have found a great site for you to check out, Julie's Freebies! This is not just another site listing freebies. You can also find great deals, contests, giveaways and sweepstakes to enter. The site is easy to navigate and is very well organized. You can find lots of bargains with just a click and away you go. I plan to be a frequent visitor to this site. I think it is really neat to be able to try a new product for free. Why spend money on a new product only to find out you do not like the product. When I visit Julie's freebies I can save a little time on searching for bargains and freebies and use that time for something more important.
I just want to share with you a few of the freebies you can find there today.

A Free Father’s Day Card. With fathers day just around the corner this makes a great deal.
A Free Summer Cocktail Ring. I know I want take advantage of this one.
Free Parma Vegan Parmesan.
There are many more freebies and deals you might like. To visit the site click here.

13 comments:

  1. I will have to check this out I love freebies! Stopping to check in and I know I'm behind with everything LOL. I hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, who doesn't like a good deal! Thank you I'm headed there now!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tip. Freebies are so fun to get! On my way there now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love freebies! Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will have to check this out. Sounds like something I could use. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great website Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I'm going to have to check that out. Thanks for the great post can't wait for your next one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank's for the post. I love freebies. I get them off facebook every morning. Glad to get some here as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Freebies are so fun to get in the mail. It's like getting a little present. lol. I like the ring too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know how I missed this.

    I love freebies!! Thanks for the heads up. Going to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not sure if my comment posted. But I do love freebies and am checking this out. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for sharing this freebie site. I love freebies and bargains.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This sounds great, I've always loved a good bargain and who can pass up a freebie? I really like the reusable bag by earthbound farm. I buy their products and it would be cool to bag in in one of their bags. The free part sweetens the deal. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete