............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Friday, September 21, 2012

Mia Mariu Mineral Cosmetics Review


I have been very interested for a long while in trying a natural mineral face makeup. I very seldom wear makeup. Being asthmatic I have very sensitive skin. I have not very often found a makeup that did not burn, make my skin red or rashy. When offered to try Mia Mariu Mineral Cosmetics I thought why not try their product. Being made with the highest quality botanicals, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and peptides should make this makeup different than regular makeup.
I decided to try the Perfecting Finish Mineral Liquid Foundation which should be applied over the Perfecting Finish Mineral Primer. I opted to try both products.
The Perfecting Finish Mineral Primer prepares the skin for mineral foundation. This allows for a smooth application of mineral foundation. The primer is rich in vitamins A and E. It is also infused with white tea and lycii fruit.
The primer felt silky and oil free. My skin quickly absorbed the primer and felt soft to touch after application. I did not smell a scent in this product which is a plus for my sensitivity. Lastly it is made in the USA.
The Perfecting Finish Mineral Liquid Foundation is made with natural minerals, green tea, lecithin and vitamins A and E. Wearing foundation is usually when I get burning skin or a rash. I am sure you can understand why I do not wear much makeup. I applied the foundation over the primer and found it to glide on in an even and smooth finish. I have applied this foundation several times the last two weeks. That is a lot of makeup wearing for me. I have not had any problems. My skin has not become sensitive, dry, itchy or red in any way.
 
The foundation went on even and smoothly. No oily feeling but did have a light scent upon application. the scent was gone the instant it dried. The foundation is also made in the USA.
I had one more product I wanted to try and that was the Luminous Lip Gloss TentaciĆ³n.
The lip gloss is made with Vitamin  rich hydrating A, C and E. The lip gloss feels rich, creamy and left a glistening shine on my lips. They did not feel dry, sticky or pasty. The Luminous Lip Gloss is also made in the USA.
 
I have tried each of these products and found them to be easy to apply and have not found them to cause my skin any problems. I must also note the products have not triggered my asthma which has happened in the past with other makeup products. Will I wear this makeup more often than I have in the past? No, probably not. I will not change my habits but I am happy that I have found makeup that I can wear on special occasions such as weddings and appointments at the photo studio. 
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. This product sounds amazing! I have used minerals makeup before, but it's like 10 years old now and I need to replace it. I don't wear makeup as often now that I'm not working full time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a smooth feeling makeup. I have one now that I use and it makes my skin feel so soft. I would probably like this better because it is full of minerals and mine isn't.

    ReplyDelete