............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Thursday, November 8, 2012

When We Forget To Be Thankful For All Our Blessings

There are many times during the year that I am reminded to be thankful for even the little blessing in life that we have. Most people take for granted very important things they are blessed with. This is because we always have those thing around us and do not know what it is to go with out.
Let us just think of a few important blessing we have. Clean water to drink, electricity, family,  grandchildren, friends, home, health, Internet, clean clothing and the right to vote! I try to thank God everyday for at least one or two of the blessing I often forget about having . I have one more blessing to add to my list. I thank God for the use of my hands. That is one that I had not thought about until now. It is hard to text, type, wash dishes and get dressed with one good hand. I was given a little reminder and oh am I so thankful for my hands!

I am back to blogging after a little recuperating. I will be fine if I can restrain myself  and type with one hand for just a bit longer.
What are you most thankful for today?

3 comments:

  1. I hope your hand heals quickly. I am thankful for many things, but like you every once in awhile I am reminded to be thankful of something we might take for granted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh... what happened??? I hope you heal very quickly. I have been there done that before

    ReplyDelete
  3. What happened to your hand? I am thankful it is Friday. sandie

    ReplyDelete