............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Saturday, May 3, 2014

In The Garden

Not so much going on in my garden yet. Even the cold weather plants are struggling. I am guessing the garden soil has not warmed up enough yet. It sure is going to be a short growing season if this keeps up. Even the hardy pea seedling are struggling to grow.
I plan to plant my tomato seedlings next week after Mothers Day. Hopefully that will be past the last frost in this area. Pooh Bear and Little Roo are coming for a visit this week. I am looking forward to their visit. They should keep me very busy. I will share some pictures of their visit if I don't get too busy. Well, I wish you all a great week in your garden. Happy gardening.

2 comments:

  1. Here you are planting and I haven't even thought much about it. I want it to warm up... then I will become a planting fool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We haven't started planting yet, probably in the next two weeks. Good luck with your garden!

    ReplyDelete