............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Friday, August 12, 2011

Thankful Friday

My Thankful list.
*I am thankful for my wonderful husband.
*I am thankful for my healthy children and grandchildren.
*I am thankful for my health.
*I am thankful to have a nice home.
*I am thankful for my little garden.
*I am thankful my parents taught me good morals.
*I am thankful for my education.
*I am thankful for the talents God gave me.
*I am thankful to have traveled and seen the world.
*I am thankful for my blogging friends.
What are you thankful for?
Please check out this new hop. Please enjoy hopping.


6 comments:

  1. I am thankful that I can work out and eat healthy. I am thankful I can work part time to help out a struggling hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful for a beautiful day today! And for my two grandchildren due in 6 weeks and 10 weeks! A boy and a girl. I'm new to the grandmother role, so I will be looking for tips on your blog! Thanks for following mine--following you back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Thankfuls! Thank for visiting my first ever Blog Hop today. It is really all about being grateful...sometimes even in light of sadness and distress. I'm Following too. And again, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so thankful for my family, our good health and my husband's job! Everything else is icing on the cake! :-)

    Wanted to let you know I gave you a blog award today! Come by and pick it up when you like:

    http://www.beautyfilledlife.com/2011/08/versatile-blogger-award.html

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am thankful for my family, my husband and his job, our children, our home, food on the table, and my life. I was just thinking about this the other day. I love going outside and feeling the breeze and watching the beauty of the trees blow in the wind. The sunlight how it shines on the grass and through the trees is so beautiful. It is so calming to see. I love watching the storms come in and the lightning. I also love all the beautiful flowers in the spring and throughout the summer. To sum it up, I am so very thankful to have eyes that can see.

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower from the Y3W blog hop! Thanks for following me over at http://1st-time-parents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete