............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Friday, January 6, 2012

Comparison Shopping for a Baby

I have a family member expecting next month. I have been trying to decide what gifts I want to purchase for this special baby. There are so many new products available for raising a baby that I have become completely frustrated. I would like to give a gift that is needed and will be used. It also has to be special not just ordinary. I started to research  and compare products. Then I had to read the reviews. I had so many pages open on my computer that you can guess what happened next! Yes, it crashed!!! All the choices and elimination process I had worked on was gone. Once I had calmed down and got my self together with a cup of tea I started all over again. Now, I started with a little more caution and this is the part I want to share. I found this awesome website that allows you to comparison shop, read reviews and research products all from the same site. There are millions of products and thousands of retailers to choose from. I am not going to show you the specific items I choose to buy because our new mommy does read my blog from time to time. First, mommy wanted some blue and black baby bedding. That was an easy choice for me. Then I wanted to find a special crib toy. Boy oh boy are there oodles of crib toys to choose from. Babies are very picky about toys. As moms find out all to soon many toys just sit and never get played with. I do not want that to happen to the toy I picked. After looking at the reviews for crib toys I picked out a fun looking crib activity board.  Last, I wanted to find a very special gift for mommy. I checked out about 50 diaper bags. Yes, I am picky. I came across these juicy couture diaper bags. I learned quickly they are a style choice many young moms prefer. Then I found the juicy couture diaper bags average price. From there I eliminated the small bags and did my picking from the remaining list. I really enjoyed this shopping experience right from my chair at home. 

5 comments:

  1. I'm searching for bath towels...I've kept your site link in a safe place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought a little purple outfit yesterday in the City for a new niece born December 31st. The Mum hates pink, so got a lovely little purple outfit. And a rattle. It was the first shopping store we went into, and saw it straight away. I've never thought of a gift for the Mum as well. Good thoughtful thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I hate it when my computer crashes after working on something like that. It always seems to do it when you will never remember where you were clicking around.

    Cool website you found there lady! I love comparison sites. It makes life so much easier :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love shopping online. It sure beats getting out in this cold weather. I have a family member expecting and I've already bought them some gifts but more wouldn't hurt ha. I'll check out the sites, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's great to know that people love to comparison shop. it helps makes me keep on working to make something useful for people. I was just looking to see what interest there was for this and glad to see people like you might like it. :) I'll be back to visit your site soon.

    ReplyDelete