............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Years Trip

Grandpa and I took a trip to see our granddaughters. We had a wonderful time visiting and helping my son and daughter-in-law with the girls while they moved into their new home. We also delivered Christmas gifts to the girls. Sweet Pea and Pumpkin are growing so much I could not believe how big they are getting.

We started out at 4am. It was so beautiful to watch the sunrise in front of us while we drove.


Sweet Pea was not sure what to do with her stocking!
Both girls enjoyed their new art desks!
 We enjoyed every minute of our stay. Time went by all too quickly. It was sad to leave the drive home was not so enjoyable. 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful drive for you, though I don't like getting up that early to go on trips... My Hubs does.

    The girls are so cute and getting so big. They grow up so fast don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are just gorgeous, your grand-daughters are too. I look forward to time spent with my grands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you! I'm not sure what I enjoyed more - the beautiful nature scenes or the photos of your granddaughters enjoying their gifts!

    Thanks so much for stopping by - I hope you'll join me for Friendship Friday & Inspire Me Monday! :-)

    Ramona
    http://create-with-joy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are beautiful photos--the scenery and the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will you come and help us move into our new home in May? LOL

    ReplyDelete