............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Review: Couponing: The Extreme Video Course


I am so excited about this review! I am very happy to share the information about the Couponing: The Extreme Video Course with Grandma Bonnie's Readers. Have you ever read an article about a couponing mom who gets a grocery cart full of a weeks worth of groceries for just a few dollars? I have often wondered how they managed to do this. My thoughts were that they must be filling their cart with stuff I would never use! Even when I seriously try to use coupons I might get five or six dollars off my full cart of groceries. So, when I got the chance to review the Couponing: The Extreme Video Course I took a flying leap and jumped right in. The idea behind this course is to be able to save enough money on your grocery and toiletry needs that you can stay a stay at home mom.  You might think we all know how to use coupons! I did know the basics of couponing and I do have to admit some of the course was reviewing what I already knew. I can honestly say I learned a lot by watching the videos. There was a lot of information I did not know and even more information about couponing  rules that I misunderstood.  What can you learn from this video course? There are 14 videos in the course and 2 bonus videos. You also get a downloadable companion workbook in Adobe PDF format and a link to a members only site for coupon links, information, more saving and money making ideas. 
Couponing: The Extreme Video Course Outline:

Lesson 1: Introduction to Couponing

Lesson 2: Collecting Coupons

Lesson 3: Organize Your Coupons

Lesson 4: 7 Rules of Couponing

Lesson 5: Double Coupons

Lesson 6: Free Item Coupons

Lesson 7,8,9,10,11: Shopping at Target, CVS, RiteAid, HEB, Walgreens

Lesson 12: Couponing Ethics

Lesson 13: YMMV - Your Mileage May Vary

Lesson 14: Your Stockpile

Bonus Videos 15&16

If you are interested in more information or to purchase this video course for $17 go here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this. I started out trying to learn to coupon when I joined ShopAtHome but I have to admit I've not used any coupons since. I need to get back into using them! I'm sure this course would help me.

    ReplyDelete