............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Thursday, February 16, 2012

My Update: 21 Day Weight Loss Challenge

Week two is over and we are headed into week three. The second week was a little harder for me to stay on track. I had to squeeze my workout in at random times during the day. I would have liked to stick to a schedule but, Pooh Bear had no intention of sticking to a schedule this week.
Areas I need to try to improve?
This week I need to focus on eating more vegetables.
I need to drink more water.
I need to get to bed earlier.
What has helped me on Dustin Maher’s Fit Mom’s For Life Program
Keeping a food journal. I like being able to look back and see where my problem areas are. It's also nice to see when I have been eating more healthy. 
The Facebook group is supportive, helpful in answering questions and keeps me accountable.
The menus are easy to use and are easy to find substitutes for items you may not want to use. 
The points plan that we are using is great and fun to follow. I find its easy to keep track of exercise and food points. I can look back on my points for the day or week and decide where I need improvement. 

I am happy with my progress. I am planning to keep working on being fit and healthy for many years to come.

I am using Dustin Maher’s Fit Mom’s For Life Program. To learn more please visit Fit Mom’s For Life.*** All opinions are my own 

4 comments:

  1. Look forward to being healthy and fit with you! Thanks for the support!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great that you continue to look over your food journals and find ways to improve. That's how you make changes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being happy with your progress is part of making it happen.. Good for you!!

    ReplyDelete