............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Review: Christian Wristband


I recently received a Christian Silicone Wristband to review. When I received the package I was about to put the band on and try it out when Pooh Bear snatched it away from me. I tried my hardest to get him to give it back to me. I even tried to bribe him. Cookies, stories, and even games Pooh Bear had claimed the bracelet before I could enjoy it. First off he tried it on his wrist. He looked it over while turning his back to me. I decided the best approach would be to ignore him until he forgot about it. I went about my business all the while I watched him from the corner of my eye. I saw him slip the band on his ankle. I started to get impatient. Now, I decided to make do with getting a picture of him wearing the wrist band. That should be cute. Ha ha, grandma and a camera are not a match for our 2 year old Pooh Bear.



I did not know a camera could do that.  

What a little stinker he can be. I took over 50 photos while he played around the house. Not one was good enough to show you the wrist band. patience is a virtue. That is something I have. I followed him around with the camera for a couple of hours. He really hates his picture being taken so he ran around non stop. In the end the poor little guy was tuckered out. 
And there it is folks. 

I was able to sneak the wrist band off and try it on myself while he took his rare but welcome nap.

I think it is great. The wrist band is stretch to fit. It is very comfortable to wear and it makes a clear statement. I am happy to say this is a nice way to say I believe in God. I like the color. Pink is one of my favorite colors. I like to wear pink when I want to feel feminine. If you do not like the color pink do not worry the wrist bands come in many colors. They also have available Child of God wrist bands. You can see more Christian Wrist Bands here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

4 comments:

  1. I'm laughing so hard at Pooh Bear, Abs does that to me and when kids their age like something you just might as well forget it until they find something they like even more. HA HA. I love the photos. This is the cutest review ever. Thank you for sharing this. I need one of these and I bet my grand would want one as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL.... He is going to be really embarrased when he gets older and his friends see this picture.

    ReplyDelete