............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Tagged!!

What? Mini Farm Sustainability Project has tagged Grandma Bonnie's Closet in a game of 11 random things! You had better watch out I might be a grandmother but I sure can play a good game of tag. You might be caught next!
The Rules! Yep, gotta follow the rules.
1. Post these rules.
2. Post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them you've tagged them.

11 random things about me.
1. I like to stay up late blogging. Well, like is not quite true but staying up late is a habit I can't seem to break.
2. I love to play video games with my children. Well, mainly my sons when they let me join them. Ya, you are never to old to enjoy a good video game.
3. I do not like bananas, watermelon, or spaghetti.
4. I love mowing the lawn. Even with a push mower.
5. I keep chocolate in the house just for emergencies. You know like when I am cranky.
6. I like to grill even in the winter. I like to grill but, I never said I am good at grilling.
7. When I cook I tend to burn what ever I am cooking unless it's dessert.
8. I enjoy gardening. I do not have a green thumb, It's more like a yellow wilted thumb. 
9. I love babies, children, and more babies. Oh, you already knew that!
10. I have always wanted to be a Direct-Entry Midwife.
11. I like reading blogs better than news papers.

11 Questions from Mini Farm
1, If you could snap your fingers and make 1 thing happen instantly, what would it be?
I would make my family live all with in 20 miles of each other!
2. What's your favorite time of day?
It used to be morning but, now it has changed to night time. I like reading in the quiet.
3. What species of animal companion do you prefer?
Not fair! I like cats, dogs, chickens, ferrets, fish and sheep.
4. What project have you undertaken that has fulfilled you the most?
Hmm, this is a hard one. I would have to say it's a toss up between becoming a doula and being a teacher.
5. Are you spontaneous or do you thrive on a routine?
Spontaneous! We love to just decide spur of the minute to travel and visit our children. Just the usual I want to do this. Ok, let's go kind of thing.
6. One thing that still scares you from childhood?
Spiders, bugs, and creepy things.
7. If you had to choose between a big house on a small property or a small house on a large piece of land, what would you choose?
Small house large land.
8. Favorite fruit?
Strawberries
9. Vegetable you eat the most?
Beans
10. What #1 quality do you look for in a friend?
Kind hearted.
11. If you could do one dangerous thing without getting hurt, what would it be?
Sky dive.



My questions for you.
1. Do you like to fish?
2. Are you a lefty or righty?
3. Do you have or want grandchildren? Present or future.
4. Do you like to bake, cook or grill?
5. What is your favorite food?
6. What is your dream vacation?
7. Do you have a favorite season?
8. What is your favorite holiday?
9. Do you prefer snow or rain?
10. What's you favorite day of the week?
11. What are you most thankful for today?

Now, I am out to tag someone. Watch out I might catch you!
Please feel free to participate if you want but do not feel pressured if you have been tagged. It's all meant to be fun. I have a few spots left to fill. If you would like your link added to this game of tag just leave me a comment.

Your it!

7 comments:

  1. Hahaha.... I miss chocolate. I did buy some unsweetened carob chips today. Not quite the same as chocolate, but not bad either.

    Now how did I know you love kids?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now how did you find me on the blog I hardly ever use LOL I'm playing! The blog you found me on is http://speckmusicreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved reading all about you. I also love to read blogs more than newspapers. I'm gasped when I read you would sky dive. I am so terrified of heights, but I think it is awesome you would want to do this. I've still got to tag my 11, I've been getting ready for Spring Fashionista week so I'm behind on everything :). Okay so I'm always behind lol. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Well, like is not quite true but staying up late is a habit I can't seem to break."

    I can't break that habit either. XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wasn't sure where to leave this comment but I'm sure you won't mind as long as it's positive!! I love the heading photograph you are using for your blog!! It's wonderful!!

    Also, thanks so much for taking part in the Kindle giveaway!!

    Terri Crum
    tlcrum06 @ att dot net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for tagging me lol...that was fun!! I have posted my answers htt://www.debbie-myemptynest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. My husband likes to grill in the winter too...our neighbors can smell the good food!
    Thanks for mentioning me!

    ReplyDelete