............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Monday, August 12, 2013

Quiet Again

You know the saying, "Time flies when your having fun." Well, time sure flew around here while my grandchildren were visiting. I enjoyed every minute of it and wish it could have lasted a little longer but that was not to be. I am now sitting here blogging and looking forward to a long visit on Skype with their little faces.
We took the children to an indoor water park of which we have many in our area.
 Sweet Pea and Pumpkin playing in the water spouts.
 Little Roo having a blast in the baby water spouts.
Pooh Bear in his Puddle Jumper splashing in the water spouts.
 Pumpkin getting ready to go on a water slide.
Sweet Pea taking a break with Grandma.

The last week after my granddaughters left the weather finally co-operated enough for my grandsons to swim in our pool.
 Little Bug getting ready to swim in our pool.
Pooh Bear having a blast in our pool.
The grandchildren also did a lot of swinging. 
 I am not sure what Little Bug is attempting but boys will be boys!

Look at Little Roo! He is trying to be just like his big brother Pooh Bear. He looks so determined to make that swing go!

Of course I have many more pictures but I will end for now before you become terribly bored. How is your summer going? Have you had any visitors this summer? What did you do to keep busy?

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful kids Bonnie... I am always happy to see my Grandkids come and happy when they leave. They tire me out!!!

    I don't know what I have been doing this summer but I have been busy, busy busy..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys looked like you had so much fun. My daughter has hardly been home this summer. Talk about busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great pictures of the grandkids, Bonnie. They grow up so fast--so it's good for you to see them as much as possible.

    They are all adorable!!!
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a nice group of beautiful grandkids there Bonnie! I know they had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous kids! It looks like you had an amazing time together :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pool looks like the kids had a great time in it. I loved watching our grandson learning to swim.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pics of your adorable grandkids. Glad you had so much fun with them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They looked like they had so much fun! Beautiful kiddos!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how precious are your grandchildren?! It looks like they had a great time playing in the water and on the swing set. I absolutely love your blog header, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all cute, but oh my gosh on the little one trying to push the swing!! That's my fave!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, your grandkids sure had a blast by the look of their happy faces! Wish we can go to a waterpark before Summer ends.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Bonnie, great photos of the grand kids. They looked like they had a blast at the water park. My son just got that same blow up turtle for his birthday! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those kids were certainly have a blast at Grandma's house! But then if Grandma won't spoil them--who will!! Up with Grandparents!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute kids! I'm sure they love coming to grandmas house! We did a lot of outdoor activities this summer with our kids

    ReplyDelete
  15. I bet you miss these beautiful little babies. I think I would like the quiet for about 2 minutes and then miss them!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome pictures! Summers sure do fly by.

    ReplyDelete
  17. They are precious and I know you miss them. I have 3 of the grands daily but the 2 that don't live close by are sure missed by this mimi.

    ReplyDelete