............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Friday, April 19, 2013

Reading Eggs For My Grandchildren

A few months ago I was given the opportunity to try the Reading Eggs Program for my grandchildren. I was offered this trial for a review of their program. The program is great for children ages 3 to 13. I actually sat down beside my granddaughter Pumpkin and guided her through the site. We explored together. Then I let her on her own to see how easy it would be for Pumpkin to navigate the site and all its pages. Pumpkin is 5 years old and in kindergarten. She had no problems using Reading Eggs and enjoyed the fun learning games.
I simply was amazed that educational games were not too easy or too hard for her to play. As she progressed through the levels the games got a little harder and she was able to catch on with out getting frustrated. 
I am sure you are asking "What did you like most about the program?" I liked that the vocabulary words for Pumpkins age level. They were the same vocabulary sight words she was working on in her kindergarten classroom. Playing all the reading games helped her to practice her vocabulary words in a fun way. 
Reading Eggs would make a nice birthday gift for a your child, niece, nephew or grandchild. If your grandchildren live far from you this would be an easy gift to give. I know how much fun Pumpkin had playing and learning at the same time. I don't even think she realized  that she was playing educational games. Just stop by Reading Eggs if you would like to sign up for a free trial and see if your child or grandchild like this program.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the information, sandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like something my Grandson would like. I am going to send this site to his Mom so she can check it out. Thanks Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete