............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Educational Toys Planet, Early Years Soft Busy Blocks Review

 I love to buy toys that provide opportunities for a child to learn and discover.  It is important in the first years of a child's growth to stimulate their mind with a variety of educational toys. You can find a wide range of quality educational toys for babies, toddlers and children at Educational Toys Planet. They also have many award winning toys in their selections. The toy I have been provided with to review is The Early Years Soft Busy Blocks.
                                                                                                                                                              

Early Years Soft Busy Blocks are un-stuffed, soft, squishy blocks. These bold, bright, colorful blocks will attract babies' attention quickly. Each block has a captivating sound. The squeak, rattle and crackle sounds are sure to put a smile on any baby's face. The blocks are lightweight and easy for little fingers to grasp and stack. The sides of the blocks are made from different fabric textures and colorful pictures. The textures, sounds and colors makes these blocks great sensory toys for young babies. I feel it's most important to provide sensory stimulation in multiple ways that help to develop a babies mind to its fullest potential. 

                                                                                                                                                           
                                                                      
Educational Toys Planet provided me with a set of The Soft Busy Blocks to try with my grandchildren. My grandson had a great time with the blocks. The colors grabbed his attention right away. The textures kept him busy for quite some time. He was able to easily grasp and shake the blocks and enjoyed tossing them around.
I love the Early Years Soft blocks because they are a soft toy that is safe for infants to play with and no worry of a fall on a hard toy. I like that they are not just for young babies; they can also be used as a stacking toy for older babies.  I also like the clear vinyl pouch they were packaged in. The pouch is sturdy and will keep the blocks clean when traveling to grandma's house.

You can buy soft busy blocks and many other great toys at Educational Toys Planet.


Honest opinions were made in this post. The opinions in this post are mine and have not been influenced by monetary compensation. The product in this review was given to me free of cost by Educational Toys Planet.

19 comments:

  1. Cute toys! My 4 year old loved blocks when she was a baby (where has the time gone!)

    Thanks for joining our hop today and for following my co-hosts :)

    Happy Thursday!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Keeping Up With The Rheinlander's. We liked soft blocks too for Alex : )
    ~Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blog hopping today and am your newest follower. I hope that 1 of my blogs interests you too.

    http://tawnasplan.blogspot.com
    http://btrbb.blogspot.com
    http://tawnassecret.blogspot.com

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following you now too! SO glad u stopped by! I was wondering if u could help me out with reviews and giveeaways etc...I would love to review products for companies....ecspecially the educational toys! I homeschool so that would be great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting my blog via the Thursday hop. I am your newest follower. Have a great day! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cutie-pie! I love his little face; he makes playing with these blocks look like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GREAT! Thanks...do u they send u the stuff for free and do u have to have a certain amount of traffic and if u dont mind me asking...where does most of your traffic come from? I see u got tons of followers...Thanks so much for the tips :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for linking up with us today for Thursday's Friends Cafe.

    I am already one of your followers from the hop. Thanks for the follow today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for linking up with us today for Thursday's Friends Cafe.

    I am already one of your followers from the hop. Thanks for the follow today.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute!!!

    I am a new gfc follower, I am following on Networked Blogs and I voted for you on the fence.

    I couldn't find your twitter button but I am @CandidaJourney, if you follow I will follow back. Thanks Terry

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! Thanks for following me, I'm now following you! I tried to grab you button but could not for some reason???

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hopping back to follow! JDaniel played with his cloth blocks for hours when he was little.

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for hte follow, following you back.

    I remember those blocks when mykids were smaller!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice blog. I crochet a little, so I will have fun reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Our son loves his soft blocks! they keep him occupied which is always a great thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute! Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great blog. I am now following you from welcome wednesday. Hope you will stop by at www.skinnyonadime.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. OH ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE MY KIDS LEFT THOSE TOYS BACK, MISS THEM.. iM PRETTY SURE THEY GREAT, THEY EASY TO CLEAN, SAFE AND PRETTY.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The toys are too cute, and so is that little cutie pie of yours. They grow up so fast!

    ReplyDelete