............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Monday, August 15, 2011

Friendly Ducks

Pooh Bear has been feeling under the weather for about a week. He had a double ear infection and tonsillitis all at the same time. Well, today he has felt much better and wanted to go outside for a walk. So who could say no to the little guy. While out walking we stopped by the neighborhood pond and fed the ducks. They are so friendly. They got really close and when we ran out of bread the adults left. Then a mother duck came up with her ducklings.  We had a great time.
Mother duck and  and her ducklings.


Ourfamilyworld

Magical Mouse Schoolhouse


9 comments:

  1. Adorable Pics!!

    I'm stopping by via the Fun Tuesday Hop. I already Follow your Fantastic Blog :)

    I co-host Wednesday's New Block Party Hop if you would like join in the Fun.. http://www.frugalplus.com/p/wednesdays-block-party-hop.html

    ~ Jill

    http://www.frugalplus.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad he feels better, being sick is terrible in this heat or anytime. The pictures are so cute, I love all of those ducks and your little sweetie is adorable in that little ball cap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, yay for ducks! They make everything a little better ;).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos! Thanks for joining our Terrific Thursday Blog Hop! Be sure to join in on the fun this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor kid! I hope Pooh Bear feels better soon.

    My daughter loves to feed geese too, but our geese aren't as friendly! They will chase you if you make a wrong move. Our pit bull is actually afraid of them hahah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! I hope he is feeling better soon. I'm planning on going to feed the swan at the canal soon. I hope the girls will love it as much as he does.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pics!! My 3 year old loves ducks and wants to kiss them!! I stumbled your post!!
    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, feeding ducks is so much fun. Glad he was feeling better. I remember taking my now 19, 18 and 15 year old over to the lake to feed the ducks. It is such fun. So cool that the mother and ducklings came on by.

    ReplyDelete