............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

I am new to this Photo blog hop. I really had fun this week looking for the items in the list. I spent hours of time just walking the neighborhood with my grandson. 
Abstract: I used the continuous selection on my camera for this shot.


Round: Ceiling fan shot while in motion.

Fire: A shot from under a weeping willow. I thought the leaves looked almost on fire.

Seeing Faces in Strange Places: I had two I could not pick between.

Stars: Also two favorites.


15 comments:

  1. What awesome pictures!! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos! The weeping willow is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your fire shot - so interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your fan spinning around. And that little face peeking between the tree...too cute : )
    Perfect pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice finds, my favorite is your abstract.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice set. I love your abstract, very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh your flowers are perfect stars! So beautiful! I love your round shot and all the others, too! Great set!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds like a lot of fun!!

    You did great with the pictures. I love the fire one, look really like a fire.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your fire shot is so beautiful! What a sight!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Your photo skills and shots are way beyond mine! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great idea for the abstract! And the fire shot is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great shots. I love your fire shot.

    ReplyDelete