............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Home

I am back from my quick trip home. I am thankful to have been able to spend some time at home even though it was a little short. I got to spend some quite time with my husband we really enjoyed decorating for Christmas. Little Bug even stayed over night for the first time. I felt so blessed to be able to enjoy Little Bugs company while we prepared our Thanksgiving meal. The only sad part of our week was Pumpkin, Pooh Bear and Sweet Pea were not able to visit for Thanksgiving. 



6 comments:

  1. How Cute Little Bug is!! Love all that curly hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are great, I wish I had Little Bugs curls. So glad you got to go home for Thanksgiving. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like a small child around at Christmas to bring in the magic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tree is beautiful! We only had about 1/2 of our kids for Thanksgiving...my husband loved the peace and quiet...I was wishing for more noise and chaos! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, those babies are adorable!!! So glad you had a good THANKSgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really do have the cutest grand babies! I bet you and Little Bug really had a great time :D

    ReplyDelete