............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

BARE MINERALS


Thanks for the article from Jermaine Haynes

I recently logged onto http://www.direct.tv/direct-tv/Delaware/ and upgraded our television service. I started Christmas shopping early, so since I had them this year, I decided to watch the home shopping channels. I found a product that I ended up ordering for myself that I really love. My mom has been using the Bare Minerals makeup line for years. She always raves about it and tells me that she is going to send me some, but never has. So when I was watching television the other day and was picking out Christmas gifts, I saw a special on Bare Minerals. The demonstrations were really convincing. I ordered the makeup thinking that it definitely couldn’t be as good as it was on television ( I feel like nothing ever is!). Turns out, when I got the makeup in the mail, it was actually amazing. It gives great coverage and has really turned my complexion around. I didn’t know what I was missing! I ordered it for my sister-in-law, mother-in-law, nieces, and cousin. I know that they are going to absolutely love it as much as I have.

1 comment:

  1. I've heard that this is a great makeup but I've never tried it yet.

    ReplyDelete