............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

PJ's for Christmas

Do you follow the PJ's for Christmas Eve tradition? I did not know anything about this tradition until my daughter asked me why we did not follow this tradition when she was a child. My daughter told me that she had read about this online and she wanted to start making this one of their family Christmas traditions. The idea is to give everyone a new pair of pajamas on Christmas Eve. Then when everyone comes down to open gifts on Christmas morning the photos will be nice with everyone in their new pajamas.
I started looking for some cute PJ's to give as Christmas Gifts and I found some really cute PJ's  online at Tea Collection. I really want the pajamas I give to be cute and fun for my grandchildren. The Tea Collection had  pajamas for babies, children, and women. I had an easy time picking out my favorite styles for each grandchild. 
I like their pj's because they are made of 100% cotton and the tops are made extra long to ensure the tummy stays covered. You can get free shipping with orders over $150 or $7 on everything else. 
Do you have any special family traditions for Christmas Eve?

7 comments:

  1. We started doing this with our girls ever since they were little. We always took the money my grandma ssent and bought the girls jammies to wear...now grandma is gone and the girls are all grown and married and NOW...well the girls get new jammies along with their hubbies and the grandsons!!! :)
    LOVE traditions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and the gift tag says it is in honor of their grandma!
    The summer before she passed away I told her I was going to keep the tradition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun traditions. We always bake cookies to leave out for "Santa" on Christmas Eve.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard of this tradition, but I like it, especially for younger kids. This would be really cute to do with my 4 year old twin nieces!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did it one year many years ago, but didn't do it again and I am not sure why.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When we had 11 kids at home, we tried the pj thing, but it got to be so overwhelming that we quit. Now there are only 3 kids at home and we're starting it again this Christmas Eve. My teen girls let it be known they want the one piece with feet pj's...like the little kids wear! got them!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love doing this every year. This year my girls were so exited when we bought them, so they got them early.

    ReplyDelete