............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Shopping Bargains At Target

When I go shopping I am always on the look out for sales. One place I know I can find great bargains is Target. I don't always know what I am going to find but I hardly ever leave the store with my hands empty. If you like shopping at Target you should check out Frugaldad.com. This is where you can find Target coupons for lots of great bargains. I stopped over to Frugaldad earlier today and found a coupon for a duvet bedding set that I had been planning to get for some time now. I also found a coupon to save up to 30% on select kids' furniture and decor. I can not wait to see what I can find to redo my spare bedroom with this coupon. I am planning a trip this week to pick up this new bedding set and I will do some quick bargain hunting while I am there. This is my strategy for shopping at Target. When I am planning a trip to Target I search for coupon deals from target stores online. As I enter the store I first cruise the dollar bins. There is usually a large variety of anything you can think of in the dollar bins. You can find seasonal items such as decorative holiday items for what ever holiday might be coming up. You can find craft supplies, stickers and window clings for children. In the fall you will find school supplies for students and teachers. I have often found the most adorable socks for my grandchildren of which I stock up on totally.
Next, while I am walking through the store I look on the ends of the isles for sale and clearance items. This is where you never know what you might find. I have found some wonderful photo frames and knickknacks at the ends off these isles. Then I check out the clearance racks in the children's section. I usually find a few pieces of seasonal clothing on sale for a dollar. Now, that is a bargain! When I am finished browsing the store I pick up the items I had planned to purchase and head for the check out. Last, I make sure to remember and turn in my coupons when I check out. I had forgotten to do this on one occasion and I was not to happy with myself.  I hope you take the opportunity to find some fantastic deals from target stores and enjoy your shopping trip to target.

4 comments:

  1. We don't have a Target in our small town, but when I travel to Ohio or Erie, Pennsylvania... We have them there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, we are so different! I am not a browser shopper. I hardly go to the store unless I'm going for a specific reason. And while I do occasionally get sidetracked by something I see once I'm there, most often I go in, get what I came for, and get out.

    Having said that, I agree that Target has some great deals, and sure enough, the last time I did get distracted was at a Target store! I came home with the soft fleece pajamas that I'm wearing right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love shopping at Target even though we have to go out of town to shop at one. We don't have one here unfortunately but that doesn't stop me. Thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live too far away from Target...(can you hear the anxiety in my voice?)

    ReplyDelete