............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Funny Irish T-shirts

Look what I have got! I have been asked to review a FUNNY IRISH T-SHIRT. Just what my son needs for St. Patrick's day.

I was able to pick out a design I liked. Well, let me tell you there are so many funny shirts available I had a difficult time selecting one. I knew I planned to give this shirt to my son so I wanted something he could wear to college. I could have picked a funny design but I thought he might not want to wear it to school. I really like the recycle logo and green is also one of his schools colors. My T-shirt arrived a few days after shipping. The shipping was so fast that I had to change my schedule since I had not planned to write this review until the weekend.
I must say I love this T-shirt. The fabric is soft, thick and heavy. There is no comparison to the cheaply made thin T-shirts you find now days. I would say this has many years of wash and wear ahead of it. Take a look at the photo below. The length is great not to short and the sleeves are a complete short sleeve not some little wisp of material.
My son has assured me the shirt is very comfortable.
If you are looking for a fun T-shirt or a joke gift for someone special one of these shirts would fit the bill. Stop over and check out FUNNY IRISH T-SHIRTS you will not be disapointed.

I couple other choices I liked.

MADE IN AMERICA WITH IRISH 
PARTS

IT'S A GREEN THING YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

10 comments:

  1. Oh I love that shirt. It looks super comfortable and it's great that it isn't too short like some T-Shirts are known to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost forgot about St Paddys day. That is coming up isn't it. Love the shirt you picked. I am going to have to go over and check them out.

    https://twitter.com/#!/CandidaJourney/status/172711998688210944

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that shirt! I am definitely going to get one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He he love them all. The "with Irish parts" cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you will have a giveaway soon - would love to win one or two or maybe three of them. Thanks.
    adriana(dot)grillo(at)live(dot)ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love St Patricks Day and Irish shirts! These are great. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love that shirt. We are a totally green family (well we could be better) and irish. So perfect for us <3

    myfreebi3s at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the T-shirt. Thank you so much for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha! Very cute! They look soft too. I love funny shirts!

    ReplyDelete