............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Saturday, April 28, 2012

High Value Gripe Water Coupon Plus More

Normally when I post coupons I only list the coupons and do not usually recommend a specific product. I figure you know what you like and use. Well, I have a coupon that I highly recommend if you have a young child, new baby or a baby on the way.

Gripe Water is the most amazing product for babies and young children that get gas pains. The relief is almost instant in most cases. Of course as with any over the counter meds. you should check with your peditrician first.

Here are a few more coupons for your use.
I you have got a cat you sould try this awesome litter system. I dearly love my system. Completely no smell and very easy to use. I will never go back to regular litter again. I pinky swear on this one.



5 comments:

  1. What a great list of coupons. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to have to check out that Gripe water. I have never heard of it.

    I also see a coupon I can use for the Almond milk. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gripe Water sounds like something I sure could have used 22 years ago when my son was little:( Wow, awesome coupons!! Thanks for visiting and am now returning the flavor and I am glad I did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. I am now following you on Linky Followers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so need to get my printer to working. Thanks for posting theses.

    ReplyDelete