............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Monday, May 21, 2012

Black Berry Cobbler

If you have read my blog very long you know how much I like baking and making deserts. Well, while out visiting my blogging friends I found a new blog to read and follow.  Just Between You And Me. I tried the Blackberry Cobbler recipe she has posted here. My oh my what a tasty treat this cobbler is. The recipe is simple and easy to follow. I made a few changes. First I did not have fresh blackberries so  I use a can of blackberry pie filling. Second the pie filling was very sweet so I used only a 1/8 of a cup of sugar on the top. I hope you all stop over and get her recipe.


Have a great day.

10 comments:

  1. This looks soooo good!! I would love to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW That looks delicious!! I made good old fashion chocolate cake tonight. You put me to shame. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM... that does look delicious... I'd want to put some 'nilla ice cream on top. ha ha .....

    I do love blackberries ---so this cobbler does look good. Thanks.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Before we moved, I had my own blackberry patch. Homemade cobbler was my favorite. I found adding a little almond extract to the recipe was delicious too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cobbler looks wonderful. I could use xylitol to make it instead of sugar. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great and I'd add a little spoonful of vanilla ice cream with it. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my that really looks and sounds so delicious. I made a peach cobbler Sunday and I doubled it, I didn't know I needed to turn the temp down and cook it longer when doubling it so it did not turn out lol. Live and learn ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Om my Goodness you and Terri are making my tummy rumble! I'm hungry and you both posted food. This looks SO good I will have to check out the recipe! I hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete