............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

UPS My Choice Try It Now


 
I am always waiting for packages from the UPS for my reviews. Many companies do not provide a tracking number for packages shipped. This leaves me hanging around the house waiting to sign for a package. Most days this is not a problem but there are times when I have missed important packages because I am not home. Well, UPS My Choice is the answer. Finally I can stop worrying and get on with life.
 
Disclaimer:
This post contains sponsored content.

4 comments:

  1. Good for you that you don't have to hang around waiting any longer. Most of the packages I receive don't require a signature which is great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are having to shut our main gate (due to the neighbor's horse which they don't bother to put decent fencing up so it's always at our house otherwise, eating chicken feed and being destructive of our own fences - one day it let our horses out!). Anyhow, it's good because UPS just hangs my packages on our gate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your neighbors horse going on your property seems like a good problem to have, coming from us city folk. All I get are stray cats. I haven't seen a horse(in person at least) in ages.

      Delete
  3. I have used this for about 4 months now. It isn't 100% on notifications, but pretty close. It is definitely worth doing, especially because its free.

    ReplyDelete