............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Our Little Pirate!
Unfortunately we did not go trick-or-treating. Our village canceled the event because of the bad weather. We made the best of it and carved a pumpkin.

I was having so much fun helping Little Bug carving our pumpkin. I forgot to tell the little guy that the inside was going to be gooey and sticky. His expression tells you what he thought about the insides. Little Bugs bad hair day can be blamed on Hurricane Sandy's humidity! These photos are from my phone so sorry about the blurry photos. They are priceless non the less. 

 
I hope you all had a wonderful day!

7 comments:

  1. I am sorry you missed going out and that the storm was that bad in your area. He is a doll.
    Boo to you!
    Happy Halloween!
    sandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are staying safe and warm. It is so cold here, I didn't even attempt to get out in it with my back this year. The photos are darling. Happy Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bonnie, I love seeing kids all dressed up for Halloween... Love your little pirate... CUTE!!!!

    Hope all of you had a great Halloween...
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Halloween was cancelled her too until Saturday. That pirate costume is adoreable

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pictures tell it all..too funny! Hope you're doing okay from Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Little Bug is so cute. Love the pirate costume.

    ReplyDelete