............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Monday, November 12, 2012

Great Christmas Gifts at UncommonGoods

I just love shopping for Christmas. I like finding a unique gift for that special person and seeing their eyes light up when they open the package. My goal is to hear squeals of delight and happiness through out the house. That is why I like shopping at Uncommon Goods. I have been able to find a unique gift for most of my family and friends.
For the budding artist in the family this Stencil and Pen Kit is perfect. It should be great for a child that has just a little patience when lining the stencils up step by step. The kit comes in a tin and has three markers and three templates. The large template has hair and hat shapes.The small red template has four face shapes to draw. The green template has eyes, noses, mouths, mustaches and beards. Any child who likes to doodle will enjoy this set.
Check out lots of girl gift ideas here.

Do you know a younger child who wants to build models like their father or brother? It is frustrating for a young child to want to build a complicated model like they see a loved one doing but they just don't have the patience or skills. The answer might be Tube Toys!

This is an Eco friendly toy! The tube holds parts that are put onto the tube to create a toy vehicle.
That was fun to put together. I bet any young boy will get a kick out of building their own truck!
You can find other toys for boys here.
The last gift I really liked was a Portable Ping-Pong set. This is great for young and old alike. I think this is the perfect energy burning game that the whole family can play. The set comes in a nice carry-all-bag with a drawstring. The ping-pong balls are stored inside the expanding net.
The handle on the paddles retract inside making for easy storage.
At one time grandpa was the ping-pong champion in college. We will sure have fun playing ping-pong with the grandchildren over the Christmas holiday.

"If you are interested in doing a product review for UncommonGoods, check out their Blogger Review Program here: http://www.uncommongoods.com/reviews"
Disclaimer: 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. How cool to put together your own truck. I know a little boy that would love this. Headed over now to check out what else they offer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is neat. My boys would love to put together their own truck.

    ReplyDelete