............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Personalized Looney Tunes Childrens Book

I love reading to my grandchildren. They enjoy the time we spend together reading their favorite books. What would a child like more than grandma reading their favorite book to them? Grandma reading their favorite book with their names in the story!
Personalized Books are going to make great Christmas gift for my grandchildren. My grandchildren were so excited to hear their own name in the Looney Tunes Off to See the Wizard book. I had a little video conference with my granddaughter. Iread the story to Pumpkin and her little sister. She enjoyed hearing the story about her with Daffy Duck, Sylvester Tweety and Taz.
When ordering the book I was asked to provide my grandchild's name, age, hometown and three friends or relatives. As for selecting three relatives I decided it would be great to include Pumpkin's sister and cousins in the story.

I love every thing about this book. I like that Looney Tunes are characters that my grandchildren are very familiar with.The books are high quality. Pages are vibrant and attractive capturing the imagination of all my grandchildren.   I also had the option to write a dedication for the book. That is one option I did not want to pass on.

My most favorite feature of the book is that my grandchild is the star of the story! The selection of Personalized books available to choose from is amazing. If your child is interested in anything from dinosaurs, mermaids, princesses, teddy bears or books about the zoo your are sure to find the perfect story.

The books are high quality. Pages are vibrant and attractive capturing the imagination of all my grandchildren. Just seeing how important my granddaughter felt having a book about her made me very pleased with this product.

Follow on Facebook or Twitter.

Disclaimer: 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

8 comments:

  1. What a great book. I know my Grandson would love this, especially if his name was in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Grandson would love being the star of this book. We found out he is having trouble with his eyesight. Not sure if they are going to put a patch on his eye or give him glasses. Poor little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea! I love reading to my grandchildren, just as I loved reading to my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! My granddaughter has one and the second she heard her name in the book, she lit up. She said it is her favorite book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw those in the store! $$$ Glad you got one. sandie

    ReplyDelete