............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas

While off visiting my granddaughters we have caught the flu and have been down for a while. My granddaughters are now feeling much better. We are so thankful. As for myself I am still battling the bug and it may be a few more days until I am able to get back to my old self. I do promise once I start feeling well I will stop by and visit all my blog friends.
For now I am wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas.

5 comments:

  1. Oh it's no fun being sick on Christmas. I hope you feel better soon! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - we have the flu too. I hope you feel better soon. It is rough.

    MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas and prayers for improved health <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know how I missed this. Hope you are feeling much better

    ReplyDelete
  5. Getting sick at Christmas time is the worst. Hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete