............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Monday, December 31, 2012

Woolzies Dryer Balls

I have one complaint about the Woolzies Dryer Balls! Why did I ever do laundry with out these dryer balls? Yes that is my complaint. I am a normal person who does not make changes easily. I usually stick with certain ways I do things. It is just a comfort to know what to expect from every day products. Well, I was reading about Woolzies Dryer Balls over at My Journey With Candida and I thought I might try and see what all the fuss over a wool dryer ball was about.
I received the dryer balls while visiting my granddaughters over the holidays. We tried the dryer balls with all sorts of clothing. My granddaughters blankets came out static free. My clothing was soft just like I might have used fabric softener(which I never use). Even my sons uniform came out great right from the dryer. The biggest plus I got with using the wool dryer balls was cutting dryer time on average 15 to 20 minutes per large load. I am betting that we will see a great savings on our energy bill from this month forward. 

Woolzies Dryer Balls are made from 100% pure New Zealand wool. They are a great chemical free way to soften, reduce wrinkles, reduce static and drying time from your laundry. I hope you stop over and check out Woolzies on Facebook and see what all the fuse is about. 

8 comments:

  1. To a wonderful new year - 2013! sandie♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sound wonderful. I love anything that saves on energy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. UI love my Woolzies. The only problem I have is they get lost in my laundry sometimes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have used mine every time I do laundry since I got them. I don't buy fabric softner any loner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have wanted to try dryer balls, but don't want to get the plastic ones. These look good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never heard of these before...Gonna check em out and see what I've been missing out on. I'm not a fan of that static stuff...
    Have a great weekend...
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never heard of these. I have used Bounce for years and years --so guess I'll just keep using it... I'm happy with it...

    Happy 2013... Hope you have a blessed year.

    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been using dryer balls for about seven years now and absolutely love them!! I found a tutorial on how to make them from 100% wool sweaters when we lived in California. I went to Goodwill and found some extra large sweaters and I made the balls in one evening while we were watching television. We have found that they cut the drying time by 30%. We are thrilled with these results. I showed how to make them on my blog this past year and it was one of my top read posts. What a great way to save money and get rid of awful chemicals at the same time!!

    ReplyDelete