............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Spring Cleaning!

I am so tired of winter and wishing that spring would come early this year. A few years back I would not have made that wish. I always enjoyed winter, cold and snow. Well, I decided to give spring a big push and do some spring cleaning. 
All this week we will be cleaning our closets, cupboards and storage shed.
I made one rule we will follow this week. If it has not seen the light of day in the last year it's out of here! The only exceptions I will make is for books, jewelry, my wedding dress and perhaps my husbands tools. I hope we will have lots of closet and storage space when I am finished.

Our grandson visited this week. Here are some photos.
Grandma, I need to fix something!
 My magazine rack must have needed fixing! 

What have you been up to this week? Are you ready for spring?

8 comments:

  1. Love him! I'm ready for Spring to be here, too. However, I know there is a lot to be done before then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been doing a lot of "internal" spring cleaning, probably to avoid doing the real spring cleaning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have been doing this too. I've donated a ton to goodwill and also sold some larger items on craigslist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am getting itchy to plant something. I really need to find a way to water my plants while I am off galavanting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am ready for spring. I have never enjoyed winter at all. It's March and we have tons of snow outside with more on its way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bonnie, That's a great rule --about getting rid of stuff that hasn't been used for a year... I need to do that...

    Been doing Family History this week... I love doing it in winter when I have time (don't have to work as much in the yard)..

    I am following you on my email now. Thanks.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha... he is so cute. Trying to help Grandma out is he??

    Yesterday I cleaned a few kitchen cabinets and today I would like to clean the spare room, but I did a liver flush last night and feel a little queasy today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am always ready for spring! But not for spring cleaning.

    ReplyDelete