............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Juppy Baby Walker

Grandma Bonnie's Closet has been given the opportunity to review the Juppy Baby Walker. I have been wanting to try a baby walker since I read about them.

Take a look at Little Roo's face and you can tell how much fun this Juppy Baby Walker is to use. I am so impressed how easy it is to use. Even Papa can help baby learn to walk. 
This baby walker can be personalized with baby's name. It also comes with a carrying bag. It is easy to clean by hand or machine. One-size fits all. 
The stitching is neat and the closure is a strong zipper with a Velcro closure looped through a ring for great size adjustment.  

Check out The Juppy baby walker on Facebook.




Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

5 comments:

  1. My Granddaughter could sure use this. She is a lazy baby and I feel she needs to get more exercise. She doens't even want to try and crawl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wanted one of these. Glad my girls are up and running now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always wanted one of these. Glad my girls are up and running now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure wish I had a baby walker like this with my first son. I remember a full month of backaches for everyone in the family when he was going through the I want to walk but can't yet stage.

    ReplyDelete