............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Off Visiting The Grandchildren

Nothing gives me more pleasure than spending time with my grandchildren. Last week I went off to visit my grandsons. This week my grandsons have come to visit and spend the week with grandma and grandpa. It has been very busy around here but I did stop to take a few photos. I hope you enjoy the photos.
My youngest grandson Roo. He does not mind riding in the car as long as he is going places. He just loves being outside.
You have got to admit he is so adorable. He sure does like shopping. Just don't put groceries in the seat with him. He loves tossing anything he can get his hands on. 
We visited the Kalahari Animal Park with all three grandsons. That is Little Bug trying to reach a feeding tube. Pooh Bear found a lower feeding tube just perfect for his reach. The feeding tubes are used for the animals that are likely to bite. 
Pooh Bear feeding a carrot to a very gentle camel. 
Little Bug feeding a giraffe. The boys liked the giraffes the best.  
Which animal is your favorite? Have you been to Kalahari?

5 comments:

  1. They are adorable and I am like you - I love the grandkids! sandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you are off again.... It is so good you see them as often as you can because they grow so darned fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like they have a great time with you! Have fun with them before they grow up. It sure goes fast

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures with the kids feeding the animals. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete