............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

As Summer Rolls On By

It sure has been a very busy summer around here. I am watching the days fly by. I sure wish that we could slow down time for just a bit. My granddaughters have come and gone. My grandsons are now here for their weeks vacation. One of the best parts of all my grandchildren visiting for the summer was the weekend when I had four out of five grandchildren here at the same time. We tried really hard to get Little Bug to visit at the same time but that was just not meant to happen this year. Hopefully next year we can get all five together at the same time. I have a picture to share from the weekend. 
From left to right. Pumpkin, Sweet Pea, Pooh Bear and Little Roo!
How is your summer going? Do you wish time would slow down just a little? Or would you rather have summer to be over with real soon?

7 comments:

  1. So nice to get that special time with the little ones, I'm sure! My twins just got back from two weeks at their grandparents' house too. :)

    I actually began following your blog quite some time ago. I had a different blog back then, but I have decided to start fresh here: Desert Momma

    I'd be so grateful if you'd help me get started again by coming over to follow me!

    Many thanks,
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bet you are enjoying having all the kids... but just think how relaxing it will be when they all leave.

    We had all our kids except one granddaughter who couldn't get off work with us on our vacation. It went very smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so nice to visit. The kids had so much fun and so did us adults! The grass is so pretty which I did not notice at the time. The little things that sometimes I need to stop and pay attention to. Your right, it does fly by. We need to stop and smell the roses. I don't want summer to end!! I want my kids home all the time. I dread summer coming to a close.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi There, I'm back after a big birthday week. Trying to catch up a little on my blogging.

    We've been busy also --and summer has flown by. We celebrate our anniversary in June and my birthday in August. SO--that means trips of some kind for us... Have had a great summer.

    BUT--Since I don't like HEAT, I'm ready to get to FALL, one of my favorite seasons.

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet and I think their little nicknames are adorable. Can you believe how fast time is passing us by? Got to enjoy the little ones ever chance we get...
    hugs to you
    shug

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had a good time. It looks like they had so much fun.

    ReplyDelete