............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Ozeri Instavac Food Storage Set


Disclosure: Grandma Bonnie's Closet has not been compensated for the following product review. I received a sample of the product mentioned below review purposes. All opinions expressed are my own.

I bet you have heard of Ozeri before. They have so many wonderful products on the market today ranging from scales, ceramic earth pans, vacuum food storage sets and much more. When I first learned I would be reviewing the Ozeri Instavac Food Storage Set I was pleased. I knew this would be a high quality product that I could really enjoy.

This eight piece food storage set is BPA free, stain resistant, shatter-proof and transparent. I am already liking its strength and durability. My family is hard on our food storage containers. So, I expect a container to stand up to punishment and last a long time.
The Ozeri Food Storage set is microwave, dishwasher and freezer safe which is a big plus in my book. I like to store left overs in our freezer and with Ozeri's Instavac Food Storage containers I do not have to worry about the freshness of our stored foods.
The containers have a special press on lid  with valve that removes excess air and seals the food in to keep it fresh.

The bottoms of the containers have a wave pattern to elevate fruits and vegetables off the bottom to keep them dry from juices.  There is also a date dial to help keep track of the date an item was stored. There is also a release valve that can prevent spills and spatters in the microwave.
Check out this video of the sealing feature on the Ozeri Instavac Food Storage Set. Note the sound it makes when sealing and unsealing. The clip is less than 30 seconds thank you for watching. 
Purchase on Amazon


What do you think about this product? Would it be useful in your kitchen?

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. This is a set that I need now.... I like the fact that it keeps the vegetables off the bottom and away from moisture.

    ReplyDelete