............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Grandma Is Back!!!

I have been away for a while and just wanted to say I am still around. I am not going to bore anyone with the long story of what has been happening over the past few months. I am back in blog land and hope to hang out here as often as time permits.
So on with life and all the ups and downs of being a long distance grandma.
This month we are working on potty training. My daughter and I will be working on this together with my grandson. As our journey toward this great mile stone progresses I will keep you up to date.



A Mommy's Sweet Blog Design Friday Blog Hop




TGIF Blog Hop




7 comments:

  1. I so appreciate your perspective. I'm now following you.

    You can check out my friday blog hop at
    Http://renee-joyjourney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Newest follower from the hop! Hope you can stop on by and say hello!
    http://lilgerhardts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following :)
    I returned the favor.
    -Aly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! Happy Friday blog hop. I am your newest follower, hope you could follow my blog as well. tnx!
    http://clavsupclose.blogspot.com/
    clavs

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to have you back, I have missed your posts.

    Oh, the mere mention of potty training time made me cringe. Here's hoping all works out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for stopping by I already am a follower from last week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for stopping by last night from the hop! I'm returning the follow - and welcome back to blogging. Looking forward to reading. I have a son the age of your 4 year old granddaughter.

    http://confessionsofafrugalmind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete