............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Our Potty Training Adventure update

I skipped posting last week about our potty training adventure. So here is the short version of last week.
Our little Pooh Bear (my grandson) was under the weather last week. He had an ear infection. It's no fun for anyone when he gets cranky and sleepless. He still did well with going to the potty. There was just a few times he just did not feel like sitting on the potty. Who could blame him.
He is feeling much better now. We are back on the potty train and enjoying the ride.


11 comments:

  1. I'm glad Pooh Bear is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad he is better and back to the potty. He is doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear all is going well! Ear infections are the worst in little ones!

    MichellesCharmWorld

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had an ear infection last May and let-me-tell-you those things HURT! I now have a new respect for the screaming toddler.

    Joyce
    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a hands-on grandma!!
    I'm following back from Wordless Wednesday :DM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear he is doing better! What a cutie! Thanks for following! Now following you back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad he's better - ear infections are so bad! Thanks for stopping by and entering the Tin Woodsman Give Away.

    I'm now following.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for following my blog; I'll be sure to follow yours! Following you from wordless Wednesday!

    www.stepouttoyourleftplease.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. We're working on the whole night training thing. We take him potty right before we go to bed. This sounds crazy, but we put underwear on then a diaper. I tried plastic covers, but he was peeing out the sides. It seems to help.

    I'm following you back from Planet of the Apels.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww... poor baby! Ear infections are the absolute worst. Does he get them often? Let's hope he can stay on the potty train now that he's feeling a little better!! Good luck ;o)

    Patricia @ http://lemondropsdreamtoo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I didn't think we were ever going to get Abby potty trained but luckily we survived the ordeal.

    ReplyDelete