............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Monday, August 29, 2011

My Trip Home

I really want to thank all the wonderful visitors I had this week to my blog. Thank you all for your sweet comments. I am still reading them and will visit your blogs in return.  Thank you Becky Jane from Rise Above Your Limits for the wonderful guest post and Thanks to my daughter in law for the Halloween Costume guest post from Life with Tootsabella and The Rose .
I had a great week and got a lot of work done at home. My flower garden is looking much better and the one lonely hen is happy with her fresh and clean coop. Grandpa had a little break from babysitting and I got to babysit my youngest grandson Little Bug.  Pooh Bear and his mom also came with me home so we had a houseful again. I don't know about any of my blogging friends but grandpa and I are at our happiest when our house is full of laughter and noise.  Here are some more photos from our trip. Please enjoy and have a great week.
Pooh Bear did great no episodes of motion sickness. Yay!
My Little Bug enjoying our visit to feed the deer!
Both Grandsons enjoying our new deck that grandpa built.
My Little Bug trying to untie the safety gate so they can get into mischief. 



Our Koi pond.






7 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a good trip and that the little guy didn't get sick. I'm following you via Google Friend Connect now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my what cuties! I have to agree with you on loving the house full - we also love the laughter and the giggles that come along with the little ones. Thanks for stopping by and I am so glad you could use the coupon. Stop by again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love when my home is full of people too. It is so cozy and happy. The boys are adorable and I am glad he didn't get sick on the way home. The deck looks amazing!! Great job Grandpa!! I miss the flowers and the koi pond, they are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I grew up one of 14 grandchildren who spent much of their time at Grandpa and Grandma's. Precious times and someday, they will look back fondly.

    Beautiful Koi pond.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your flowers are lovely but so are the grandkids. Well tell the boys I said lovely and tough. :)
    Cher Sunray Gardens

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like a super great trip. I love all of your photos, your flowers are blooming so well. Glad you got to enjoy being back home but I have to say you were missed by me ha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful post and it looks like a lovely trip! I am a new follower and would love for you to link your post up at my Savvy HomeMade Monday blog party which is still open at http://www.homesavvyatoz.com/blog-party-5/

    ReplyDelete