............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday



This is my second try at Sundays Scavenger Hunt. I really enjoyed looking for this weeks items.

1. Words

This is a page from one of my grandsons favorite books.


2. Under


3. Orange

4. Fly

There is a small airport one block from our house. My grandson loves to watch the planes landing every day.

5. Always Look on the Bright Side






12 comments:

  1. These are all great! I really love your Bright side one. How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the saying in your grandson's book...so perfect. Lovely set of photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection.Your grandson is so cute;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear One,

    Thanks for the peek into your life through your lens. The pics are all fabulous and I am so jealous of those crocheted newborn clothes in your etsy shop!

    Blessings to you and yours,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh shoot, I wanted to do this and forgot about it.

    Cute picture of the grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great shots! I love the last one of him peeking through the fence.. look on the bright side of things, indeed. I sometimes need to be reminded of that! thanks for reminding me!
    -Steph
    www.pendantsbysteph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures. Newest follower and i look forward being part of your blog. Hope to see you around.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cool! I love the bright side photo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so so good. The scavenger hunt really sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete