............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Sunday, October 9, 2011

A Trip Home Again

I have some pictures from last weekend that I am happy to share with my blog friends. I went home last weekend for four days and had a wonderful time with all my grandchildren. I spend lots of time with Pooh Bear and many weekends with Little bug but I don't get to spend much time with my granddaughters Sweet-pea and Pumpkin.They traveled up north to visit for a long weekend also. The timing was perfect. Every minute I spent with each of them was so precious to me. I am thankful for each and every minute.

Although it was cold and rainy the whole weekend we did not let that stop us from having fun.
We visited an amusement park near our home.





We jumped on grandma and grandpas bed and got caught!
Their fear lasted about ten seconds and they all started jumping again.

We played music for everyone!


I am so thankful for my beautiful grandchildren. They are a precious gift from God. Thank you for letting me share my past weekend with all of you. Please enjoy your weekend and have fun.

Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. They really are precious. I love their looks when they were caught jumping on the bed. I can't change the bedding without Abby diving in for some jump time. I love all of your photos, it looks like they all had a great time. The fair is here this week and one of my grand-daughters (oldest grand-daughter) broke her tooth on one of the rides and unfortunately it was in the front and a permanent tooth so she will have to go through a root canal and cap, etc.... Expensive trip to the fair. I'll be taking Abby while she is out of school this week. Fun fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it looks like you had a fantastic time. What wonderful memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your grandchildren are so cute and adorable. Glad that you had a lovely time together! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a Wonderful grandma you are! Grandma's are also gifts from God! Hopping over from the Monday Mingle Blog Hop & now following you via GFC. Stop by my blog anytime!
    http://detroitmomandherviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you guys had a blast. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pictures! Glad they all had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Following you back. What a lovely blog you have and your header is so very precious with these sweet grandchildren. I am so happy to see the keyboard, too!
    So nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you had a good visit. They are so happy to see each other. I am thankful that we were able to visit as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww...they are SO adorable! I know my kids miss their grandma, and wishes that she could visit them more often... Wonderful you were able to have that precious time with yours!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your new banner is so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are beautiful Grandchildren and they sound like a blast! How fun for you to get to spend time with them.

    I love the new header by the way.

    ReplyDelete