............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Getting Ready For The Holidays

It's that time of year when every one is hustling about shopping, cleaning, planning, and decorating. My holiday to do list is simply put about ten feet long. Yes, I exaggerate just a little! I have not been home in about three weeks. I am sure a few chores have piled up along with the extra holiday have to do list, I should be busy all week. I am happy to be going home even though it will be short I am truly thankful. I can hardly wait to get out the decorations and start trimming my tree! I always feel like a child again when we are decorating for the holidays.  We are planning to have the tree up and decorated by Thanksgiving Day. When I do get it up I will post a picture if everything goes as planned. I hope you all enjoy your week.   

6 comments:

  1. I am also very busy with all kind of things: My and Cali's trip to University Workshop in Wellington from 25th November..4 weeks...translating and sheduling my serbo-croatin blog friends to be guest on my blog..and Xmas not even thinking about it.Lucky invited by my parents and my presents always consist of basket filled with my own produce so thats quickly done.Just last day of teh year traditionaly travelling with 7 girl friends to Vanuatu for New Years Eve but just for couple of days:)So yeah..busy;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy, busy, busy... I don't think any of us are going to slow down until after the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this whole season. I know what you mean about feeling like a child again. It gives me that uncontainable bursting joy to see twinkling lights. Hubs put ours up yesterday. What a lucky girl I am to have a Hubby who plays along. He even listens to Christmas music in October with me, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your time and I can't wait to see your tree up. I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Decorating the Christmas tree is one of my favorite holiday traditions! Everyone helps and CL puts on Bing Crosby Christmas music!

    Happy Thanksgiving Week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A busy, crazy, and wonderful time of year. sandie

    ReplyDelete