............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

My Scavenger Hunt interpretations for this week.



Mainly One Color



Around The Home

Reflection 
My Koi pond. The tree reflecting on the water to the left is an apple tree.
(from my archives taken about 3 weeks ago)


Writing

Water
Buddy needed a drink of water.
Can you see the Koi by the fountain? We are preparing the pond for winter.

Have a great week!!!

6 comments:

  1. This is a great set! Love the puppy getting a drink :) I can tell you get some great inspiration at your home. Lovely :)
    my set-->http://sweet-green-tangerine.blogspot.com/2011/11/scavenver-hunt-sunday-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to have a pond and all the creatures.So nice for the kids too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the squirrel peeking through the pine and that cute puppy! ;)

    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are GREAT!!! I hope you are having fun, I love your Koi pond!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping in on my new site which is finally working, hurrah! I don't know how much time you have in the next couple of weeks, but Gorton's is looking for product reviewers and giveaway hosts, info is on Terri's Little Haven.
    Have a great night!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicely done - I really like your around the home shot.

    ReplyDelete