............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Monday, January 23, 2012

Easy Savings For Your Child's College Tuition

I have been given the opportunity to write about this fantastic program called Mission Tuition. What is Mission Tuition about? Well, its about saving for your child's education while you shop! Yes, that is right I said "shop". What you need to do is sign up for a free account then Mission Tuition will automatically open an educational savings account for you. Then you start shopping on line through your account at your favorite retailers. The advertised rebate from each retailer will go directly into your educational savings account. I suggest if you are a parent or grand parent you should read the How It Works page to learn more about this awesome program. The information is clearly explained and very simple.


I wish this program was around when my children were young!  I would have defiantly benefited from  this program. I do plan to open an account for my grandchildren. I am so excited to be able to help with my each grandchild's education expenses. I found all my favorite retailers on the list of shopping sites and they even have a coupon site for printing coupons. I can add to their educational savings while saving on groceries. What more can a grandmother want? 

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great win-win to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow thank you for sharing this, I'm going to have to pass this along to my kids and family. Even though the grands are small now, it's never too soon to prepare for their college education. Of course I will check it out as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love easy little ways to save for my kids college. Thanks for sharing Bonnie :D

    ReplyDelete