............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Sunday, January 22, 2012

I'm back!

Between illnesses, winter storms, and traveling, I haven't touched a computer in days. I am back...I think. If I haven't visited your blog in a while, I should be making my rounds soon. I will leave you with a few pictures from this week. Enjoy.

                                                                                 
 Little Bug will make a great daddy some day!
Our two trips this week.
Night driving in the snow. (No fun)
Pooh Bear's Christmas gift we finally delivered from his cousins Tootsabella and the Rose!
For Me?
But, Grandma it does not look like the picture on the box!!!


Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE his curls! I miss my sons curls so much. I was out of town and thankfully missed all the snow. I'm healing from a sprained ankle and don't need any more accidents. lol. And we love the zoo. It is such a cute toy. My 10 & 25month old love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, WELCOME BACK. Great to see you posting again.

    All your Grandkids are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://twitter.com/#!/CandidaJourney/status/161407204560347136

    Thats the twitter link if you want to retweet it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are great, thank you so much for sharing them. That hair, I want his hair! I hope everyone is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete